Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Past Movie Scratches: Museum-- Godfather-- Godfather-- Dark Knight-- Menace-- Return

Past Movie Scratches--  Movies I saw on TV in 2020.

19.  NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM:  BATTLE OF THE SMITHSONIAN--  1-20--  Old Abe to the rescue and dear Amelia flies again.

20.  GODFATHER III--  1-20--  Every time he tries to go legit, he gets drawn back.  The loudest, longest scream ever.

21.  GODFATHER II--  1-21--  Fredo wants respect.  Sure doesn't get it.  Dad gets payback in Sicily.  Mikie wipes the slate clean again.

22.  DARK KNIGHT--  1-22--   "Let me get this straight."  "You complete me."  "I'm an agent of chaos."

23.  STAR WARS I:  PHANTOM MENACE-- 1-24--  Meet Jar Jar, R2D2, CP30 and Anakin Skywalker.  "How rude!"

24.  STAR WARS VI:  RETURN OF THE JEDI--  1-26--   "It is your destiny."  Right, Mr. Emperor?   "My young apprentice."  The attack of the Ewoks.

--RoadApprentice

STUDENT TEST ANSWERS:  A planet is a body of earth surrounded by sky.



No comments: