Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Every Blooming THing, Mid-May 2021

The yard continues to bloom.  My goal is always to have something blooming from mid-March to November.  And, I do pretty well at it even if I do say so.

Right now, the ajuga is blooming blue and purple pink all over the yard, including some areas in the yard.  The daisies are just about to break out in white bloom (also in spots in the yard as well).   And, I have at least a hundred if not more with all of these perennials.

In addition, the tall wild purple phlox are blooming all over and I still have purple, white and red creeping phlox blooming.

The iris are blooming and/or preparing to bloom.  The azaleas are mighty, mighty red.

I also have the yellow perennials with gray foliage and another mounding plant with little pink flowers blooming.  But, I do not know what these last two are called.

It is a colorful yard, indeed.

Oh yes, the Miss Kim lilacs are getting ready to bloom (regular lilacs are past).  Plus, my two sunrise honeylocust trees in the front yard are about to burst into their golden leaves.

Pretty Yard.  --RoadThumb

TEENAGERS AND CATS:  Cats have nine lives.  Teenagers carry on as if they did as well.


No comments: