Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Drinkin' and Eatin' on the Cheap

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6

I must remember to always put the checkbook in the same place.  Whenever I don't, it goes on the "lam" for awhile.  Like it is right now.  

Met Kevin and Kelly at Half-Times in Johnsburg, Illinois, and enjoyed the $1 Lite pints and the $11.50 (half price) slab of ribs, fried and garlic bread meal.

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7

Hey, Half-Times has $1 Lite drafts and half price pizza, sandwiches and ribs Monday to Thursday until the end of February.  I have to take advantage of ths deal.  I was back again.

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 8

I found the wayward checkbook and put it where I always do.  Let's see how long  remember to do this.  Went to Donovan's in Twin Lakes, Wisconsin, and played live trivia with Kevin, Kelly and a host of others.

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 9

Met Kevin and Kelly at Bulldog Ale House in McHenry, Illinois.  They have their old special back.  Any of their draft beer pints for $2.  And, that includes domestic, import and craft beer.  That's talking my language.  Plus, 89 cent chicken tenders.

Too Good of Deals to Pass Up.  --RoadDog


No comments: