Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, February 4, 2023

Six 90s TV Shows That Wouldn't Fly Today-- Part 1: 'TRL' and 'Married...with Children'

From Best Life by Lia Beck.

It's hard to believe, but the 1990s began 33 years ago.  (True) These TV shows probably wouldn't get made today.  She says some are outdated and others were offensive at the time and even more so today.  Lia says these should stay lost to history.  I disagree with the three that I watched.

*  Show I watched.

1.  TRL  Total Request Live MTV.   What, MTV playing music videos.  Why, the nerve.

2.  *Married...With Children  Aired 1987-1997.  This was a hilarious show with Al Bundy and loving wife and those two kids.  I didn't watch it at first because it was on Fox which I initially did not consider much of a network.  I was wrong.

Loved Al Bundy.  --RoadDog


No comments: