Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, April 18, 2024

The 20 Funniest Country Songs: 'Boy Named Sue'

 From Yardbarker by Amy McCarthy.

Who says country music has no sense of humor?

1.  DID I SHAVE MY LEGS FOR THIS--  Deana Carter

2.  YOU'RE THE REASON OUR KIDS ARE UGLY--  Loretta Lynn & Conway Twitty

3.  I'M GONNA MISS HER--  Brad Paisley

4.  SHUT UP AND FISH--  Maddie & Tae

5.  TEQUILA MAKES HER CLOTHES FALL OFF--  Joe Nichols

6.  I'M GONNA HIRE A WINO TO DECORATE OUR HOME--  David Frizzel and Shelly West

7.  BOY NAMED SUE--  Johnny Cash

8.  SOME BEACH--  Blake Shelton

9.  WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS--  Luke COMBS

10.  GOODBYE EARL--  Dixie Chicks

And, There Are Ten More to Go.  --RoadHaHA  Continued on April 30.

Name That Tune (from the above tunes):  "Well, My Daddy Left Home When I Was Only Three."  Answer below.  --RoadDog



"Boy Named Sue"


No comments: