Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Tournament Time: CB&C and B-Ball

MARCH 21--  THURSDAY

I should mention that I got my third corned beef and cabbage dinner at the Fox Lake (Illinois) seniors luncheon earlier and were entertained by an Irish performer.  Good Irish food and entertainment.  

I am also glad now that we have complete choice as to what games we see since they are all shown from beginning to end on four different channels:  CBS, TBS, TNT and True TV.  That used to drive me crazy when we had to watch Duke blowing out some #15 or #16 team when we could see that there was a close one or upset in the offing on another channel.

With me, it is all about close games and upsets.

And, I still remember when they experimented with the triple screen (they showed three games at once).  That made it impossible to figure out what was going on.

Highlight of the day was Kentucky getting upset by  Oakland. Oakland?  Had to look it up.  It  is in Michigan.  I am not a fan of Kentucky in any way.  It was one of the original one-and-doner schools.  Then, I ended up staying awake until nearly midnight when Samford took Kansas down to the wire in what would also have been a major upset.  They lost by four.  I am a Kansas fan, but Samford is a major Little Guy school.

By the way, Samford is in Alabama.

--RoadB-Ball


No comments: