Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The "F" Word and Boat is Out


Yesterday was one of those days where you knew it was coming, but sad nonetheless.

Woke up in the morning and we had frost on the windows of the Dakota and Firebird. Sure glad I moved the deck plants in this past Thursday when a frost was forecast.

Also, yesterday, my buddy Frank helped me get the boat out of the water. Also, something I knew was coming, but still a sad thing. Despite the two vacations, closing of the Chain of Lakes for a couple weeks, and thumb problems, I was able to get out a total of 36 times for the season.

Only six more months until boating again. Same with the outside.

Miserably Cold Day Today, Where's My Injun' Summer? --RoadDog

No comments: