Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Gatlinburg's Gone to the Dogs

Now, I realize that some dogs are just a little bit spoiled, but a few folks here in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, have taken it to the extreme.

Come here, I have something I want to show you." We were sitting out front of the Four Seasons Motel watching the people walk by, when one lady with a little Lhasa alpso puppy called out to a family walking by. You should have seen the look on the father's face. Had she been a guy, I could have seen an arrest.

The puppy drew a lot of attention along with some young girls holding miniature dogs of their own, much as the stars do today.

Probably the strangest thing we saw were people pushing baby strollers with their little mini dogs in them. We saw several couples doing that.

My, That is One Ugly Kid You Got There. --RoadDog

No comments: