Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Almost Forgot to Mention

It's A Doggone Thing

A couple days ago, I had a list of the top ten dogs in pop culture. As long as the college students were doing their load the ballot box thing, I have a couple mascots to present.

How about Victor E. Huskie of alma mater Northern Illinois and UGA at the University of Georgia (where I attended one year)? Those would be two fine additions.


McRib is Back

This morning, I tried a McRib that I bought yesterday. It was cold, but guess what? Cold is just as good. I REALLY love those McRibs!!!

One Mighty Fine Sammich. --RoadDog


An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets, the more interested he gets.

No comments: