Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oh Boy, McRib is BACK!!!!

Well, now that the Bears and Packers are out of the playoffs, at least that sandwich of all sandwiches, the McRib, has made its way back to us here in the Chicagogoland area.

While listening, I think, to Wxrt's Flashback Saturday, I heard them say that the McRib was back in the area and immediately started salivating worse than old Pavlov's digs.

This is my all-time favorite item from McDonald's. However, some of the local McD's do not carry it, so I was a bit apprehensive when I approached the one closest to us in Fox Lake yesterday. Nothing outside on the windows and they don't have an advertising sign like some other places.

I went inside, and there was "my precious" up on the board. Now, it costs $2.19 and a meal $4.77. I made it large and it came to $5.76 with tax and worth every single mouth-watering bite.

I had a sneak preview while driving back from North Carolina at the beginning of December, when I got one in Zanesville, Ohio, and another in Gibson City, Illinois. Now, I have it at home!!!

Joy! Joy! --RoadDog

To Keep You Sane: Skip down the hall and see how many looks you get.

No comments: