Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, January 25, 2010

JSS: Soxfest-- Great Games-- Christmas Lights--

JSS-- Just Some Stuff.


1. SOXFEST-- I missed it, but no big surprise since it was in Chicago and I don't go there because of the Chicago rip-off.

However, along with current players, they had some of my all-time favorites: Floyd Bannister, Bill Melton, Minnie Minoso, Ed Farmer, Billy Pierce and Hawk Harrelson.

From my all-time favorite team, the 1967 ChiSox, Bill "Moose" Skowron, Gary Peters and Joel Horlen.

From my second all-time favorite team, the 1983's: Harold Baines, Greg Walker and Ron Kittle.

My all-time favorite Sox player is Harold Baines WHO SHOULD BE IN THE HALL OF FAME!!


2. GREAT GAMES-- Watched both NFL games yesterday at home in Margaritaville. Both were great, but especially the Viking-Saint one. My favorites won both games. I'll be pulling for the Saints in two weeks, but I am a big Colts fan.

Old Favre took a lickin' but kept on tickin'. Wonder if he will be back next year or "retired?"


3. CHRISTMAS LIGHTS-- Rained for much of yesterday morning and melted enough snow that I took advantage and went out to take the rest of the Christmas lights down from the front yard. They had been covered with a snow-ice mixture.

Just Some Stuff-- RoadDog


CHICAGOISMS: Distance is measured in minutes, especially from the city.

No comments: