Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Finishing Up the Ol' Birthday Celebration

It started last Monday and ends today. It used to be that I could have done it all in one day, but with advancing age, I just can't "celebrate" like I "useta."

Monday-- Hello Folks, Fox Lake, Il.-- $1.50 pints. American Legion 50 cent drafts
Tuesday-- Mulligans-- McHenry, Il.--$1 bottles
Wednesday-- Tommy's-- Spring Grove, Il.-- $1 bottles

Thursday-- Donovan's-- Twin Lakes, Wi.-- buy one, get one free drinks all day
Friday-- Donovan's-- $2 pints ($1.50 during happy hour)
Saturday-- At Home Cocktails OD (On the Deck) and in Margaritaville (Downstairs Bar)

Sunday-- At Home Bloody Mary in gazebo-- The Sand Bar Twin Lakes ($1.50 Bloody Mary's)-- Main Street-- Twin Lakes ($3.50 Ultimate Bloody Marys)-- Donovan's
Monday, actual birthday-- Hello Folks, American Legion, Tommy's ($3 23-ouncers).

Today heading for Donovan's again. This time friend and fellow-NTN-player Marcia and I will split a champagne toast. Her birthday is tomorrow.

I Think I need a Break!!-- RoadDog


Thought for the Day: I look this way because I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.

No comments: