Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Listening to the Yardbirds Now-- Part 2

I guess I will never have to buy another Yardbirds album as I should have most of their songs. I already had two CDs and even an album of their music.

The album is The Yardbirds Greatest Hits on the Epic label and featured songs from their first three albums: For Your Love, Having a Rave Up and Over Under Sideways Down.

Side 1

Shapes of Things
Still I'm Sad
New York City Blues
For Your Love
Over Under Sideways Down


Side 2

I'm a Man
Happenings Ten Years Time Ago
Heart Full of Soul
Smokestack Lightning
I'm Not Talking

As far as CDs, I also have Yardbirds Greatest Hits with 18 tunes, and Smokestack Lightning, a double CD effort.

In other words, I have a lot of duplicate songs.

As I was putting the album back, I found another Yardbird one I had forgotten about filed next to it called 20 Greatest Hits.

Guess I'm Now Covered When it Comes to this group.

Don't Let Me Forget and Buy Another One. --RoadDog


REMEMBER WHEN being sent to the principal's office was nothing compared to the fate that awaited the student at home?

No comments: