Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

JSS: Da Sox-- Da Spain-- Da Dumb and Dumber Dog-- Another Stupid Weather Day

JSS-- Just Some Stuff


1. DA SOX-- Who'd have "figgered" after playing as awful baseball as you could, that the White Sox would be in FIRST PLACE!! in the AL Central here at All-Star Break!!

Go Sox!! I knew the team was better than how they were playing. This reminds me of my second all-time favorite Sox team of 1983 who played pitifully in May and June, acquired Bannister and Cruz and went on to win the Western Division by about twenty games.

Maybe this will be a repeat.


2. DA SPAIN-- Congratulations to Spain for their first-ever World Cup victory Sunday. I was actually pulling for the Netherlands as we were in Amsterdam during the championship game of the Euro 2000 Series when Netherlands played Italy. Unfortunately, the Dutch lost, but I was shown some real fan support. Americans football fans may think they are THE BIGGEST FANS, but they are nothing compared to the Ditch.


3. DA DUMB AND DUMBER DOG-- I've never done this before, but when we came out of Donovan's Reef a few hours ago, I couldn't find my keys. It soon became apparent that it was in the car. AND, not only that, but the car was STILL RUNNING. And, I hadn't even had a drink when we got there.

Like I said, I've never done that before. Fortunately, Liz was with me and had her key.


4. ANOTHER STUPID WEATHER DAY-- We had wanted to go boating instead of Donovan's, but again, the weather was too threatening. And again, nothing ever came of it. This is getting ridiculous. I'm just not going to take a chance going out on the boat when it is threatening.

Come on Weather, Give Me a Break. --RoadDog


REMEMBER WHEN a quarter was a decent allowance.

No comments: