Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Movie Scratches: Prince-- Kid-- Killers-- A

Going to the Movies with a Real Dog.


41. PRINCE OF PERSIA: SANDS OF TIME-- 6-14-- Fox Lake free-- It's the Pirates of the Caribbean taken back to ancient Persia. But no Johnny Depp!!!


42. KARATE KID-- 6-16-- Fox Lake $4-- I don't like karate films, but, this is ONE REALLY GREAT KARATE FILM!! Love that Jackie Chan.


43. KILLERS-- 6-21-- Fox Lake Free-- All I can say is, BE Very Careful of Friends and Family.


44. A TEAM-- 6-28-- Fox Lake Free-- Get 'Yer Action and Comedy all at once.

I've been seeing quite a few movies for free because the theater is dropping their see seven movies and get the eighth for free. I had quite a few saved up.

HOW TO READ IT:

The number at front represents how many movies I've seen this year at the theater.

The second set of numbers is the date.

Then the name of the theater and the price I paid.

Way TOO EXPENSIVE Popcorn. --RoadDog


REMEMBER WHEN you got Green Stamps and S&H Stamps?

No comments: