Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Marking the Beginning of My Fifth Year

As of today, I am working hard on enjoying my fifth year of being "re-tarred" or do you say "Retired." The Round Lake teachers went back to school today. O don't ever count my retirement at the end of the 2005-2006 school year. The reason is I didn't have to go to school again for ten weeks.

When they go back and I don't, that's when my retirement begins.

In sympathy, I woke up at 5:45 am, the time I used to get up. To celebrate not going to school today, I went back to sleep.

Today, I have been wasting time on these dumb blogs, recording music and writing in my dumb journal. In a few minutes, I am going outside to work in the yard and then we will go boating.

Tough Work, But Somebody's Got to Do Ot. --RoadDog


DIDJA HEAR? You feel stuck with your debt if you can't budge it. (Get It)

No comments: