Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Senior Moments-- Parts 1 and 2

Today there were definite indications that I am approaching that time in life when I have those wonderful senior moments, or CRS as some call it.

FIRST, I couldn't find my coffee mug. I looked all over the place, but no mug. Either I left it where I had it last or Liz put it in the dishwasher. I couldn't remember where I had it last and it wasn't in the dishwasher.

I make a full 12-cup brew in the coffee-maker and that lasts me for three days. I reheat in these special mugs Liz bought me, but the one was gone.

I opened the door to the microwave and the problem was solved. There it sat. I had evidently heated it up and forgot about it.

And, speaking of forgetting, here's the Second instance of a Senior Moment.

SECOND, I went out to the truck this morning and found the window open on the driver's side. The door was securely locked, but the window was open. Not a good thing to see, especially after the rain we had had Sunday morning and the major deluge this morning.

Fortunately, the window was on the east side of the truck and the rain came either straight down or from the west. The sear was a little wet, but not too much.

Am I losing it?

I Must Be Getting Senioritis. --RoadDog


DIDJA HEAR? Reading while sunbathing makes you well-red.

No comments: