Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Why It Takes Me So Long To Do Stuff Outside

Yesterday, I took the garbage out to the street for pick up and noticed that the west driveway culvert was getting overgrown with weeds, so there I was for the next hour.

Later, I was going to use the shears on a couple bushes out in the southwest berm.  Well, then I noticed the apple tree was in severe need of pruning and that spent another 40 minutes.  Then, I saw that several bushes in the arboretum were also in need of pruning, so another thirty minutes.

I also did some weed-pulling in the areas of was working.

And Liz wonders why I'm never ready to go somewhere when I say I'll be ready.

I'm Blaming It On the Yard.  Always Something to Do Out There.  --RoadDog

No comments: