Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

JSS: New McDonald's-- Trimming Those Bushes--

JSS--  Just Some Stuff


1.  NEW McDONALD'S--  In a little while, I'm going over to the Spring Grove (Illinois) McDonald's which is having its grand opening today on US-12, by Spring Grove Road.  It's nice to have one here.  Before, we had to go to Fox Lake (you can also go there by boat), Richmond or McHenry.  I guess the Grove has arrived.


2.  TRIMMING THOSE BUSHES--  The last two days I have spent a considerable amount of time outside trimming the many, many, too many bushes I foolishly planted back before I realized that one day I would get old and it would no longer be as easy to do.

Consider it "Lesson Learned."

At least I only have to do it once a year for most of them.  I still have half the arboretum and all of Frances' Back 40 to do.

Ouch, My Aching Back.  --RoadDog

No comments: