Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, June 6, 2014

Top 35 British Invasion Hits-- Part 2

22.  HAVE I THE RIGHT--  Honeycombs  (One of my all-time favorites.)
21.  SUNSHINE SUPERMAN--  Donovan
20.  SHE LOVES YOU--Beatles

19.  I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER--  Beatles
18.  A HARD DAY'S NIGHT--  Beatles
17.  SILHOUETTES--  Herman's Hermits
16.  MRS. BROWN YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAUGHTER--  Herman's hermits  (What, no "Henry the Eighth?")

15.  PS I LOVE YOU--  Beatles
14.  LOVE ME DO--  Beatles
13.  (I CAN'T GET NO) SATISFACTION--  Rolling Stones
12.  BUS STOP--  Hollies
11.  YESTERDAY--  Beatles

I'm figuring these were the 35 top British Invasion hits from 1964-1966.  What, no DC5?

Lots and Lots 'O Beatles for Some Reason.  --RoadDog


RETIREE Q&A:  Q:  What is the best way to describe retirement?  A:  The never-ending coffee break.


No comments: