Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, November 29, 2014

25 Greatest Heavy Metal Songs-- Part 1

From November 24, 2014, Yahoo! Music by Rob O'Connor.

Not that I am a big-time heavy metal guy, but I have heard of some of them and you know how I feel about lists.  * I've heard of before.

25.  MASTERS OF PUPPETS--Metallica*
24.  COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN--Led Zeppelin*
23.  BLACKOUT--Scorpions
22.  PEACE SELLS--  Megadeath

21.  MIND OVER MATTER-- Raven
20.  TOXIC WALTZ--  Exodus
19.  UNDER THE BLADE--  Twisted Sister
18.  WAR PIGS--  Black Sabbath*

17.  COWBOYS FROM HELL--  Pantera
16.  OVER THE MOUNTAIN--  Ozzy Osbourne
15.  HELL'S BELLS--  AC/DC*

And, there are videos and information at the site.

I'm Just Listing Them.  --RoadDog

No comments: