Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, November 17, 2014

WLS Top Ten for November 20, 1964

Since I'll be away from my lists, I will go ahead a couple weeks.

1.  I'M INTO SOMETHING GOOD--  Herman's Hermits
2.  SHE'S NOT THERE--  Zombies
3.  LEADER OF THE PACK--  Shangri-Las

4.  YOU REALLY GOT ME-- Kinks  (Three of the Top Four are British Invasion songs thanks to the Beatles.)
5.  RINGO-- Lorne Greene  (Pa on "Bonanza.  Go ahead and hum that song.  Did it have something to do also with another Ringo with the Beatles?)
6.  BABY LOVE--  Supremes
7.  COME A LITTLE BIT CLOSER--  Jay & the Americans

8.  TIME IS ON MY SIDE--  Rolling Stones  (Their first WLS Top Ten.)
9.  PRETTY WOMAN--  Roy Orbison
10.  ASK ME--  Elvis Presley

17.  GONE GONE GONE--  Everly Brothers (Probably my favorite E.B. song.)
18.  SHE UNDERSTANDS ME--  Johnny Tillotson
19.  WALKING IN THE RAIN--  Ronnettes

20.  SCRATCHY--  Travis Wammack
29.  THE WEDDING--  Julie Rogers
30.  EVERYTHING'S ALRIGHT--  Newbeats

I'm not familiar with #10, 18, 19,20, 29 and 30.

You Tube Here I Come.  --RoadDog


YOU THINK ENGLISH IS EASY?  We must polish the Polish furniture.





No comments: