Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Global Blah Blah Blah

I am still at odds what to call this Al Gore thing.  Looking at the 12 degree temp reading this morning by our front window and seeing that we have gotten over freezing here in northern Illinois since last Wednesday and with three more days of it predicted, I just have a REAL HARD time calling it by Al's name.

To me, the "w" word means the opposite of cold, we we sure aren't getting.

I mentioned my problem with calling it the "G.W." words on one of my forums and one person said he called it Global Blah Blah Blah.  Sounds like a good name to me.

I was even thinking about going to Athens, Ohio, tonight to see my team play the University of Ohio, but am glad that didn't work out.  I wouldn't sit out in the cold at night, anyway.

It is way too early to be this doggone COLD!!

Any Better ideas for a Name?  --RoadDog

No comments: