Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, July 10, 2015

WLS Top 40 for July 9, 1965-- Part 2: Set Me Free

30.  I'M A FOOL--  Dino, Desi & Billy
29.  THEME FROM A SUMMER PLACE--  Lettermen
28.  ONE DYIN'& BURYIN'--  Roger Miller

27.  *CHANTILLY LACE-- Rene 7 Rene  (I knew the song, but not the group and they were an interesting act.)
26.  SET ME FREE--  Kinks
25.  *IT'S JUST A LITTLE BIT TOO LATE--  Wayne Fontana
24.  *IF YOU REALLY WANT ME TO, I'LL GO--  Ron-dells

23.  I LIKE IT LIKE THAT--  Dave Clark Five
22.  BABY I'M YOURS--  Barbara Lewis
21.  ALL I REALLY WANT TO DO--  Byrds

"I Don't Want No One If I Can't Have You to Myself."  --RoadDog


ANSWER THIS:  What's the difference between unique and very unique?

No comments: