Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, July 17, 2015

Battling the Bees

This was sort of a painful confrontation compared to the chipmunk.  Last weekend I was attacked by ground bees and stung three times.  They even chased me across the yard.  Well, this means war.  I try to leave bees alone because of the work they do in the yard, but sting me and that changes everything.

Monday, I went to Menard's which was having a 4 for $5 sale on spray cans of hornet at wasp killer.  I stocked up.

A couple days ago, i was working in the general area where I was attacked, but not by where I think their nest is.  Those little buggers started buzzing me again.  But this time I was ready, and they got zapped pretty well.  I don't know if I killed any, but they sure weren't around after that.

Come On Back if You've Got the Stingers, 'Lil Friends.  You Can meet my 'Lil Friend.  --RoadDog

No comments: