Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

North Carolina Summer 2016-- Part 10: Leaving the Beach and Beach Music

JULY 28, THURSDAY

Read the paper and had breakfast on the front porch and took a walk on the beach.

July 28th, Thursday.

The appraiser came over and looked at the condo and took a lot of pictures.  Before and after he came I worked on Mom's memoirs, making corrections.

Closed the place up (and only left my I-Pad charger and wash cloth and bath towel).  I went to the Topsail Beach Town Hall and had the water/garbage bill transferred to my name and then closed out the cable, telephone and wi-fi at Holly Ridge.

Stopped at Paul's Famous Hot Dogs (a family tradition) in Rocky Point, N.C..  Drove back to Goldsboro.

later that night, my brother Bob and I went to the Center Street Jam downtown and saw one of the hottest beach bands around these days, Jim Quick and Coastline, and ate at Torino's Mexican Restaurant.  One mighty good steak nachos.

--RoadDog


No comments: