Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, February 10, 2017

WLS Top 40 for February 10, 1967-- Part 7: "I Think We're Alone Now"


The second number is the highest it got on Billboard.

1.  I'M A BELIEVER / STEPPIN' STONE--  Monkees   #1
2.  GEORGY GIRL--  Seekers   #2
3.  PUSHIN' TOO HARD--  Seeds   #36

4.  RUBY TUESDAY--  Rolling Stones   #1   Who'd have figured they could sing sweet?
5.  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH--  New Colony Six   #61   Chicago band.
6.  I HAD TOO MUCH TO DREAM--  Electric Prunes   #11
7.  NOTHIN' YET--  Blues Magoos   #5

8.  GIMME GOOD LOVIN'--  Spencer Davis Group   #7
9.  LOVE IS HERE--  Supremes   #1
10.  I THINK WE'RE ALONE NOW--  Tommy James & the Shondells

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "I Thought Love Was Only True In Fairy Tales."  Answer below.  --RoadDog



"I'm a Believer"

No comments: