Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, February 4, 2017

WLS Top Ten for February 3, 1967: "Georgy Girl"


1.  I'M A BELIEVER / STEPPIN' STONE--  Monkees
2.  GEORGY GIRL--  Seekers
3.  PUSHIN' TOO HARD--  Seeds

4.  RUBY TUESDAY--  Rolling Stones
5.  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH--  New Colony Six
6.  I HAD TOO MUCH TO DREAM--  Electric Prunes
7.  NOTHIN' YET--  Blues Magoos

8.  KIND OF A DRAG--  Buckinghams
9.  SNOOPY VS. THE RED BARON--  Royal Guardsmen
10.  GIMME SOME LOVIN'--  Spencer Davis Group

Of course, these songs were playing in Chicago during the Blizzard of '67.  For more songs from the Blizzard, go to this blog's postings from the end of January.

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  Last Night Your Shadow Fell Upon My Lonely Room."  Answer Below.   --RoadDog

YOU'RE DRINKING TOO MUCH COFFEE WHEN:  Your only source of nutrition comes from "Sweet & Low."

"I Had Too Much to Dream"

No comments: