Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, December 18, 2017

"Star Wars" Overload


I have to wonder how many companies got in line to advertise the new "Star Wars" movie.  Every commercial break has at least two or more commercials tying the company into the movie.  As if I didn't know about it release this past Friday (well, Thursday).

I must admit, though, that I am a big fan of the movies.  Though I haven't seen it yet and don't plan to until sometime in January.  I am not a big fan of crowded theaters and that is what it will be until the kids o back to school.  And, I will see the new movie twice at the theater.  It is just one of those movies you need to see on the really big screen and see it twice to see anything you missed the first time.

I also greatly enjoyed TNT showing the first six movies over the past weekend.

"I Have a Bad Feeling About This."  --RoadDog



No comments: