Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, December 8, 2017

WLS Top 40 for December 8, 1967-- Part 6: "Boogaloo Down Broadway"


15.  BOOGALOO DOWN BROADWAY--  Fantastic Johnny C    #7    His biggest hit.  Born in South Carolina in 1943.

14.  SNOOPY'S CHRISTMAS--   Not ranked.    Made some money with Snoopy and the Red Baron, though.

13.  IN & OUT OF LOVE--    Diana Ross & the Supremes    #9  Vocal group from Detroit.

12.  I SECOND THAT EMOTION--   Smokey Robinson    #4   First Top Ten with Smokey Out in front.

11.  I SAY A LITTLE PRAYER--  Dionne Warwick    #4   Born in East Orange, New Jersey.

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "The Moment I Wake Up, Before I Put On My Makeup."  --Answer below.  --RoadDog


"I Say a Little Prayer"

No comments: