Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, December 29, 2018

A Dickens Christmas, Chili Cookoff and Top Christmas Movies


DECEMBER 13, THURSDAY--  Finished putting up Christmas decorations.  Movie "The Possession of Hannah Grace"  Subdivision decorations and "Miracle on 34th Street."

DECEMBER 14, FRIDAY--  Legion for 50-50.

DECEMBER 15, SATURDAY--  "It's a Wonderful Life" Antioch's Dickens Christmas with statues along the streets.    Stores and the Lodge.  Sunnyside in Johnsburg.

DECEMBER 16, Sunday--  Fox Lake American Legion for Bears game (Win). Also, chili cookoff.  I love chili cookoffs.

I now am missing just one of my top four Christmas movies and that is "A Christmas Story," but I know TNT and TBS will have their marathon Christmas Eve and Day so am not worried.

My Top 4 Christmas Movies:

#1 .  "A Christmas Story"
#2.   "Christmas Vacation"
#3.   "It's A Wonderful Life"
#4.   "Miracle On 34th Street"

--RoadDog

FOOD COMMENTS:  "I told my doctor I get very tired when I go on a diet, so he gave me some pep pills.   Know what happened?   I ate faster,"    Joe E. Lewis

No comments: