Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, February 11, 2019

I'd Celebrate That!!! Feb. 11 to Feb. 14: Mardi Gras Season Begins Wesnesday


**   I'd Celebrate That.

FEBRUARY 11

CLEAN OUT YOUR COMPUTER DAY**  --  You're supposed to clean the outside and inside of your computer.  I can do the outside, but not going inside.  Too complicated.

NATIONAL DON'T CRY OVER SPILLED MILK DAY**--  If it's gone ot lost, get on with your life.

NATIONAL PEPPERMINT  PATTY DAY**   I sure love those.


FEBRUARY 12

LINCOLN'S BIRTHDAY**  The 16th President.

NATIONAL LOST PENNY DAY**  --  What's the saying?  A penny saved is a penny _____.

PAUL BUNYAN DAY**  --   Always enjoyed that story when I was growing up.   That and Pecos Bill.


FEBRUARY 13

BEGINNING OF MARDI GRAS SEASON** --  Well, I do love my Mardi Gras for so many reasons.  Though it looks like we won't be having it down at Panama City and Panama City Beach this year.

INTERNATIONAL PANCAKE DAY**  --What's a Mardi Gras without pancakes?

WORLD RADIO DAY** --  I don't know anyone who likes radio better than me.  I'm listening to WBRF, 98.1 FM Classic Country out of Galax, Virginia, right now, one of my favorite stations.

PACZKI DAY**  --   What's a Mardi Gras without those  good ol' Polish paczkis.


FEBRUARY 14

ASH WEDNESDAY--

LIBRARY LOVERS DAY**  --  Few places I enjoy more than a library.

NATIONAL CREAM FILLED CHOCOLATE DAY**  Like a box of chocolates, right Forrest?

VALENTINE'S DAY--  One of the biggest worthless events anywhere.   You do this everyday.  But it does make the greeting car, candy and flower folks mighty rich.

Mr. Radio Guy--RoadRadio


No comments: