Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, February 22, 2019

I'd Celebrate That!!! February 22: National Chili and Margarita Days Today


**  I'd celebrate that.

FEBRUARY 22

BE HUMBLE DAY--**  And I have a lot to be humble for.  Like the old song says, "Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in ev'ry way."

NATIONAL CHILI DAY--**    And here I sit with no chili.  Not even a chili cookoff!!!  Must correct that.

NATIONAL COOK A SWEET POTATO DAY--**  Love my sweet taters.

NATIONAL MARGARITA DAY--**  Eatin' my chili and washing i down with 'ritas.

WALKING THE DOG DAY--**    Dogs absolutely hate more than anything when you take them for a walk.  Don't do it.  Actually, few things more dear to a dog than going for a walk.

Chili and Margaritas.  Now, That's What I'm Talking About.  --RoadDog

COME SAIL AWAY:  Who wrote about the young sailor Billy Budd?


Herman Melville

No comments: