Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

WLS Top 40 for February 10, 1969-- Part 7: "Build Me Up Buttercup"


10.  HOOKED ON A FEELING--  B.J. Thomas    #5
9.  I STARTED A JOKE--  Bee Gees   #6
8.  THIS MAGIC MOMENT--  Jay & the Americans    #6

7.  RAMBLING GAMBLING MAN--  Bob Seger     #17
6.  BUILD ME UP BUTTERCUP--  Foundations     #3
5.  CRIMSON & CLOVER--  Tommy James & Shondells   #1
4.  THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN--   Brooklyn Bridge    #3

3.  YOU SHOWED ME--  Turtles    #6
2.  TOUCH ME--  Doors     #3
1.  EVERYDAY PEOPLE--  Sly / Family Stone   #1

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "Girl You Don't Realize What You Do To Me."    Answer below.  --RoadDog

FUNNY ANSWERING MACHINE MESSAGES:  I can't come to the phone right now because I have amnesia and I feel stupid talking to people I don't remember.  I'd appreciate it if you could help me out by leaving my name and telling me something about myself.  Thanks.


"Hooked On A Feeling"

No comments: