Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, February 17, 2019

I'd Celebrate That!!! Feb. 15-17: National Cabbage Day Today


Need a reason to toast or roast on any given day?  Here are some ideas.  (From Checkiday.)

FEBRUARY 15

NATIONAL GUMDROP DAY    They taste ok, but really get stick in the teeth.

NATIONAL I WANT BUTTERSCOTCH DAY--**  I really loves my butterscotch.

REMEMBER THE MAINE DAY--  Sunk in Havana Harbor this date in 1898.  Led to the Spanish-American War.


FEBRUARY 16

DO A GROUCH A FAVOR DAY--  **  Make him or her a nicer person.

NATIONAL ALMOND DAY--  **  One of my favorite nuts.  "Sometimes You Feel Like A Nut, Sometimes You Don't."

WORLD WHALE DAY--  **  Wonderful and impressive creatures.


FEBRUARY 17

NATIONAL CABBAGE DAY--  **  Hey, one of my favorite cabbage times is coming up, St. Patrick's Day.  Corned Beef and Cabbage.  YEAH BABY!!

NATIONAL  CHAMPION CRAB RACES DAY--

NATIONAL PTA FOUNDERS' DAY--  **  The Parent Teacher Association was formed on this date in 1897.  Anytime parents and teachers work together, that's good for the kids.

And, A Little Green Beer.  --RoadDog


No comments: