Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, February 3, 2019

I'd Celebrate That!!! February 1-3: Groundhog Day Saturday


FEBRUARY 1--  Bubble Gum Day   As I teacher I fought a losing war against it.   Change Your Password Day**  If I remember.    G.I. Joe Day     Never got into him that much.  I was too old.   Hula In the Coola Day**   Never heard of it, but the idea of putting on a hula skirt and coconut bra might be just thing.

FEBRUARY 2--   Crepe Day**   I like a good crepe every now and then.    Groundhog Day**  Of course,  Must watch the movie and get over to Woodstock, Illinois, where it was filmed.  Sorry Punx..     Heavenly Hash Day**  Will warm your insides.   Hedgehog Day**   Well, why not.  Kind of a distant cousin.   Tater Tot Day**  What would Homer say?   MMMMMMnnn, Tater Tots.

FEBRUARY 3--   American Painters Day**  Especially Rockwell and Kinkaide.    National Carrot Cake Day**   Few things I like better than carrot cake.   Super Chicken Wing Day*8   Always on Super Bowl Sunday.  Always my favorite part of the chicken, even before they got popular.

--RoadDog

No comments: