Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, September 2, 2019

Now That Halloween Creep Has Begun, How About A Scary Song?


Now that the stores are selling off or putting away their Back-To-School Creep stuff, I see that they are starting to put out the Halloween Creep stuff--  two months early..

As I was making entries on the blog today, I am listening to You Tube which has made one of many personal listening sets based on songs I have played on their service.  They do an absolutely wonderful job of it.

An hour or so ago, they put on the Guess Who's "Shakin' All Over." on my Mix:  Illusion "Did You See Her Eyes."  I wish I had known about this song as a good scary one back when I was deejaying as I absolutely would have used it in my Halloween shows.

And, this version is played along with Walt Disney's scary 1929 "Skeleton Dance" cartoon.  They go perfectly together.

Check out St.PeteArtisan's  "The Guess Who - Shakin' All Over --  Skeleton Dance on You Tbe.

Like, BOO!!!

No comments: