Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, December 19, 2020

How I Do These Music Deaths Posts

I get the names and dates from the Hope I Die Before I Get Old site.  The first thing about the person you read also comes from that site.  

Then I go to obituaries and/or Wikipedia for the rest of the information as well as Joel Whitburn's Top Pop Singles 1955-1993."

Then, I go to You Tube and listen to their music, especially if it is an artist I don't know very well.  I have found a lot of artists that I wish I had known about earlier.  Outstanding music.

--RoadDog

TRIVIA:  With the aid of three servicemen, what actress and pin-up girl left an imprint of one of her million dollar legs at Grauman's Chinese Theatre?


Betty Grable


No comments: