Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

WLS Top Ten for Week of Nov. 20, 2022: 'Nights in White Satin'

 These were the Top Ten songs and debuts in Chicago 50 years ago.

1.  I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW--  Johnny Nash

2.  I'LL BE AROUND-- Spinners

3.  I'D LOVE YOU TO WANT ME--  Lobo

4.  I AM WOMAN--  Helen Reddy

5.  FREDDIE'S DEAD--  Curtis Mayfield

6.  NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN--  Moody Blues

7.  PAPA WAS A ROLLING STONE--  Temptations

8.  GARDEN PARTY--  Rick Nelson

9.  WITCHY WOMAN--  Eagles

10.  IF I COULD REACH YOU--  Fifth Dimension

********************************************

DEBUTS

25.  SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH ME--  Austin Roberts

26.  ROCK 'N ROLL SOUL--  Grand Funl

27.  SUNNY DAYS--  Lighthouse

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "In Numebrs Too Big To Be Ignores."  Answer below.  --RoadDog


"I Am Woman"


No comments: