Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, December 1, 2022

WLS Top Ten (and Debuts) for Week of Nov. 27. 1972: Part 1: 'I Am Woman'

That's right, fifty years ago.

1.  I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW--  Johnny Nash

2.  I'D LOVE YOU TO WANT ME--  Lobo

3.  I AM WOMAN--  Helen Reddy

4.  I'LL BE AROUND--  Spinners

5.  PAPA WAS A ROLLING STONE--  Temptations

6.  SUMMER BREEZE--  Seals & Crofts

7.  IF I COULD REACH YOU--  5th Dimension

8.  YOU OUGHT TO BE WITH ME--  Al Green

9.  IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME BY NOW--  Harold Melvin & Blue Notes

10.  WITCHY WOMAN--  Eagles

*******************************

DEBUTS

21.  ME & MRS. JONES--  Billy Paul

22.  DIALOGUE--  Chicago

24.  FUNNY FACE--  Donna Fargo

27.  SWEET SURRENDER--  Bread

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "Gone Are The Dark Clouds That Had Me Blind."  Answer below.  --RoadDog


"I Can See Clearly Now"


No comments: