Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

2022 Movie Scratches: Godfather-- Batman-- Morbius-- Uncharted

Movie Scratches--  Movies I saw at the theater in 2022.

The last movie I had seen at a theater was in February 2020 and then, COVID-19!!  I finally went back to see my first movie since then on March 24 of this year.  Before that, I had been trying to see 50-60 movies a year.

And, what better movie to get back into a theater than the 50th anniversary of that great movie "The Godfather."  I show the date I saw it, where and how much.

1.  THE GODFATHER--  3-24--  Fox Lake--  $6--  Still making those offers which can't be refused fifty years later.  What a way to return to the movies after that virus thing.   The last movie I had seen in a theater was on February 28, 2020, when I saw "Birds of Prey."

2.  THE BATMAN--  3-31--  Fox Lake--  $6--  You've sure got a lot of cats.  That Riddler was pretty deep.

3.  MORBIUS--  4-12--  Woodstock--  $5--  Watch out for the cure's side effects.  All batty.  A vampire with a conscious.

4.  UNCHARTED--  4-14--  Fox Lake--  $6--    Feed the cat. Where'd they hide the gold?  A cross between Indiana Jones and National Treasure.

Good To be Back.  --RoadMovie



No comments: