Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

WLS Top 29 Songs for Week of December 11, 1972-- Part 2: 'Keeper of the Castle'

25.  *I WANNA BE WITH YOU--  Raspberries      #16       So much energy in this song.  That's Eric Carmen singing.  Band formed in Mentor, Ohio.

24.  *SUPERFLY--  Curtis Mayfield      #8         That great opening.  Just oozes Soul.

23.  *SITTING--  Cat Stevens      #16     One of my favorite Cat songs and with that unique voice of  his.  Go to You Tube and give it a listen.

22.  WALK ON WATER--  Neil Diamond       #17      Sure didn't remember this one.    A slow-fast song.  Follow up to "Play Me."

21.  KEEPER OF THE CASTLE--  Four Tops     #10      Not one of their better-known songs.  This is a father's job.

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "Oh I'm On My Way, I Know I Am."  Answer below.  --RoadDog


"Sitting"


No comments: