Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Changes in NTN-- Not Impressed

Saturday, July 26th, I drove over to Fox Lake and played NTN at Hello Folks, or, at least thought I was going to play NTN. It wasn't the NTN that I know. It is the "NEW" NTN and I can say that I WAS not impressed at all.

Games are all 15 minutes long and have ten questions instead of the usual "OLD" 15 questions in 30 minutes. Plus, these are all Wipe Out format, where no clues are given. If you don't have an idea of an answer, you just lose all points and get a zero.

I saw nothing about Players Plus Points, not that they mean anything, but, it is nice to see how much time you've wasted playing the game.

Sure hope they don't adopt this new version, but if they do, it will free up quite a bit of time as I probably won't play it much anymore. Word has it this is being done to attract the younger crowd. I doubt the twenty-somethings will play it much as they don't have the knowledge base and are interested in other things when at bars.

Get the Young, Lose Us Old Farts. --RoadDog

No comments: