Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Doing the NTN/Buzztime Thing

When Liz and I are on the road, we always try to go to as many NTN sites as we can, especially those we've never been to before. As such, we make heavy use of the sitefinder for the website.

Since Friday, we have gone to twenty new places: 14 in Missouri, 2 in Kentucky, 1 in NC, and 3 in SC.

That brings the total of new NTN/Buzztime sites since the beginning of the year to 43.

Too Old to Go Clubbin'. Too Young to Play Bingo. --RoadDog

2 comments:

Empoprises said...

I love "Too Old to Go Clubbin'. Too Young to Play Bingo." (Although I have done the latter with my wife's grandmother...)

RoadDog said...

Actually, I've tried Bingo, but just can't keep up with those ladies.