Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

40th Anniversary of Woodstock Music Festival

"Morning Maniac Music," Right Grace?

This month marks the 40th anniversary at a music festival I really wish I'd gone to, but I doubt that my parents would have let me, as I was just 18 at the time and still living at home.

That music was something else, and what a movie. I'm sitting here right now listening to the soundtrack. Alvin Lee and Ten years After are playing "I'm Going Home" at the moment. This is my second sound track, as I literally wore the first one out.

That's three albums worth of music. I look forward to the day that it comes out on CDs. I've got a few scratches on the lps.

Neil Young has just joined Crosby, Stills, and Nash for "Sea of Madness" and I have to get up to turn the record over. I've been spoiled by CDs.

Love That Music. I'll be having Woodstock entries in my Cooter's History Thing Blog, http://cootershistorything.blogspot.com.


"It's a New Dawn." --RoadDog

No comments: