Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Always Really Considered This to Be the Start of the School Year

Today was the first day the kids came to school. I never really counted non-student attendance days as a REAL school day.

I was thinking about it as I sat in the sun room writing in my journal and listening to Tom Marker's Bluesbreakers radio show which I had recorded last night and then out on the deck, still a-writing away, enjoying the sun and breeze, and listening to Wendy Rice's Saturday Morning Flashback to the year 1970. Lots more memories.

Then, I went out to the gazebo and blogged away.

Poor old me then had to go out boating on an absolutely beautiful day. After floating for several hours, we went to the Aquarium on Nippersink Lake for 75 cent drafts and a huge order of cheese curds.

Now, would I rather do what I did today, or be sitting with my students in a classroom?

Now, That's a Hard One to Call. --RoadDog

No comments: