Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Boy Scouts

Today marks the 100th anniversary of one of the greatest organization for boys in the United States, the Boy Scouts of America.

I was a member for about two years. My brother Bob was involved and still is in an adult capacity. My nephew Andy even made it to become an Eagle Scout, the highest honor a boy can achieve.

I must admit, I never made it past Tenderfoot, even with the length of time I was in. This primarily because I never learned how to tie knots and I am still quite bad at it. This was one reason I put off getting a boat for a year or so, because I knew I'd have to learn how to tie a knot.

After a lot and lot and lot of practice, I finally got one figured out.

I wasn't much of a fan of the meetings but REALLY LOVED THOSE CAMPOUTS!!!

Congratulations BSA!! --RoadDog


Why Is It? That the third hand on a clock is called the second hand?

No comments: