Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who'd Have Figgered?-- What Earthquake?-- Miss Me Yet?-- End of the Dreaded Ketchup Packet as We Know It

Just some news of interest.


1. WHAT EARTHQUAKE? I saw a Tribune alert that we had a small 4.3 earthquake here in Illinois at 4 am this morning with epicenter in either Sycamore or Gilberts. People all over said they felt it. I slept through it, evidently.


2. MISS ME YET?-- Folks aren't quite sure where the billboard in Wyoming, Minnesota, came from with a picture of George Bush and the words "Miss Me Yet?" I don't think I could ever miss that guy.


3. END OF THE DREADED KETCHUP PACKET AS WE KNOW IT?-- I really hate those things. Most of the time, you can't open them without using your teeth and even then, you get it on you. Give me a cup and squirt it in anytime. I also prefer dipping. Heinz is coming out with the answer to our prayers: easy peel and with a bowl. Can't get it soon enough.

Whoever Came Up With Those Sadistic Little Packets Should Be .... --RoadDog


Roy says: Why do women have smaller feet? It's an "evolutionary thing" so they can stand closer to the sink.

No comments: