Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Here We Go Again

Bob Stroud likes to play parts of songs from the Time Warp date he is on, last Sunday, March 3, 1965, as he segues from commercials back to the music.  He played one from that date called "Let's Lock the Door" and for the life of me, I could not remember who did it and he didn't say.

So today, before I put it on my Where Were You entry, I looked it up.  It was Jay and the Americans.  Unfortunately, there was a place to view it on You Tube and, like a fool, there I go off to Never-Get-Out-of-You-Tube Land.

Alright, then there was "Only in America," "She Cried" and a bunch of others that needed watching.  Then, I see Randy and the Daytonas "Denise."

Then, here comes a whole bunch of Three Stooges videos, including some with an elderly Larry and Moe.  Moe still had the same haircut, only gray.

There Went an Hour.  --RoadDog

No comments: