Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Don't Cancel My TV Show

From Yahoo! TV "14 TV Slows Likely to get the Axe After This Season." There were five on the list that I watch regularly and I thought two of them were short-run series. THE NEIGHBORS (ABC): What will those zany outer space visitors do next? //// TROPHY WIFE (ABC): When I first saw previews, I thought it would be a really dumb show, but it has been a pleasant surprise with that great cast. //// INTELLIGENCE (CBS): NCIS of a different sort. I enjoy it. //// HOSTAGES (CBS): These last two shows I thought had run their run, but I wouldn't mind seeing either one come back. I wasn't sure this first one would have enough material for more than a few episodes, but it did. //// DRACULA (NBC): A great follow-up to Grimm. A different sort of vampire. //// Keep My Shows. --RoadDog

No comments: